Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board

Hi!

You may remember this card from a week ago. I made it for my son's little classmate who is celebrating a birthday.

I bought a cute little gift and I wanted to make a matching gift bag. As usual Stampin' Up! make this ever so easy and have the perfect crafting tool to make different sized gift bags. The decoration is up to you! :)


I made my gift bag from the Mint Macaron Envelope Paper - very easy to score and fold! I decorated with some silver ribbon and some off-cuts of Designer Series Paper in Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette. I held the bag shut with a silver clothespin. :)

Here's a cool video showcasing the Gift Bag Punch Board....watch it....it's so easy to use! 





Gift Bag recipe
Cardstock - Mint Macaron Envelope Paper, Designer Series Paper scraps
Tools - Gift Bag Punch Board
Accessories - 1/8 Silver Ribbon, Mini Metallic Clothespin, Triple Banner Punch



I hope you like my project

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue (download AND the Holiday catalogue (download are out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx