Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Thank You card

Hi!
Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Amanda's blog!

I went really simple with this card....just some butterfly punches, a wooden embellishment and some candy dots.


Here are our colours for this week...


Here is the sketch I used from CASE This Sketch ....







To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.




Cheers
Are you one of my 15,900+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

5 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card the colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever way to use the colours. I love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is what I was thinking, but didnt have the card stock...Love it, will have to CASE this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful butterflies--wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx