Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue

 
Hi

It's the 1st of September so that means a new catalogue!

The  Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue is bursting forth with fun festive projects. You know you should start your Christmas Cards now as December will be upon us in no time.
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2015%20Holiday%20Catalog/20150901_HolidayMini_en-AU.pdf
To download the catalogue click HERE

If you would like a free catalogue mailed to you, please email me your details and I shall pop one in the post. :)

If you can't wait and want to place your order now, just visit my online store!
Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,500+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx