Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Bokeh card with Expressions Natural Elements

Hi!

I was inspired by Michelle's card at CASE This Sketch this week and I made a bokeh card!



I used an Expressions Natural Element for my greeting and I brushed over it with my Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen. It looks SO sparkly and cool in real life. I also brushed around the edge of my card with the pen too just to finish it off. 

My bokeh circles were done in Whisper White Craft Ink (which is fairly standard), but I also did some circles in Tempting Turquoise as well just for something different. The watercolour base is Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry

A scatter of Metallic Sequins and the card is complete! 

Edited 19/7/15 - I'm so excited to report that my little card made it into the CTS Favorites list this week. YAY! :)


I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store.

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  is out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

3 comments:

  1. The bokeh bg is a perfect fit for the sketch!
    Thanks for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still thrilled that you were inspired by me! :-) Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx