Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #126 - No Bones About It

Crumb Cake #2

#ColorCoachJourney 

Hi

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop. 

I am still going to finish this Color Coach Journey, even if it kills me....the colours today are Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Garden Green. Not my favourites, but when I saw them on the colour coach card, the first thing that I thought of was the jungle! So 'No Bones About It' got to take centre stage today. :) It is one of my favourite new sets from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue - I'm so glad I bought it!!

Some of the great things about this stamp set, apart from all the dinosaurs and their skeleton over-stamps, are the texture stamps like the vines, leaves and footprints. I used the footprints and vines to add interest to the background pieces and to frame my main image panel. I also put some footprints dashing over my envelope. :)



Here is the sketch for the challenge...


I'm also playing along in the TGIF Challenge this week which is to use a BRAND NEW stamp set. YAY!


To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
  http://lalastampin.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/so-many-smiles-asbh-42.html

Card recipe
Stamp - No Bones About It
Ink - Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cajun Craze
Cardstock - Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, 
Garden Green
Accessories -Regals Candy Dots
Tools - Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse, Stampin Trimmer


Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used the texture stamps to create added dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have to get this stamp, It's so cute, and I love how you have stamped the backgrounds, it takes the plainness away. And the colour combination suits this card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx