Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! I Think You're Great.

Hi

Here are a couple of cards that I made at the recent Stampin' Up! Convention on the Gold Coast this year.

These cards showcase the NEW I Think You're Great stamp set and several of the beautiful new In Colors.


The card above was made using a Watermelon Wonder wash on watercolour paper....you just let the colour run lighter towards the top. The Mint Macaron banner was stamped with the scalloped line stamp and the sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White and punched with the 1 3/4 circle punch (or you could use the Circle Framelits if you wanted a narrow border). The flowers were made with the Flower Medallion Punch and the leaves were made from this also by punching Cucumber Crush card stock and only using a few of the petals. 


This note card was made by using Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush ink applied with a sponge to the stamp to get a graduated look. The sentiment was hand cut. The cool stripe at the side of the card is from the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper stack. 

I hope you like my cards. If you have been inspired by them and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store (some links not active until 2nd June).

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  is out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!

Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Aqua Painters
$20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx