Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Flower Patch

Hi

Welcome to another Artful Stampers blog hop!

With the influx of any new catalogue comes the neglect of stamps on the shelf...so I pulled out trusty Flower Patch for this card.

I used the sketch from CASE This Sketch as a guide, but I couldn't get the sentiment to work on its side, so I flipped them horizontally. I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp for the sentiment - a fun vintage typography look.

I had a heap of fun stamping my envelope too....you should stamp your envelopes if you don't already...it's another blank canvas waiting to be adorned! :)




Here are our colours for the challenge...


Here is the CASE This Sketch challenge...



To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
  

Card recipe
Stamp - Flower Patch, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Ink - Basic Grey, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock - Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Gray
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Paper Snips, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL
Accessories - Silver Metallic Thread, White Perfect Accents, Whisper White C6 Envelope


Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

6 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this and I need to pull out my rotary stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Card, yes, need to use that rotary stamp more. wonder where mine is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS look. I love the metallic thread behind the flower, and the stamped envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Such a gorgoues simple card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx