Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Floral Wings

Hi

Welcome to another Artful Stampers blog hop!

I have a card filled with sneak peeks....the stamp set is Floral Wings and it is a beautiful new hostess set from the new catalogue (available 2 June). The three colours are 3 of the 5 brand new In Colors....Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. Aren't they delicious?

Floral Wings is a photopolymer set which is great for layering images on top of one another as I did below...



Here are our colours for this week:

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday:



To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.

Card recipe

Stamp - Floral Wings
Ink - Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Cardstock - Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Tools - Banner Framelits, Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
Accessories - Pearls 

Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm looking forward to getting these new In Colours and that stamp set. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...i love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous clean card again Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it so much so nice Alison :-) (my daughter loves the roses! I thought it would have been the butterfly!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The roses look like they 'pop' off the page. The antenna on the butterfly are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharp, clean, stylishly pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx