Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #119 - Stampin' Up! Floral Wings

Basic Black #2


Hi

Today's card uses Color Coach colours of Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.



It is another sneak peek of Floral Wings which is fast becoming my favourite new stamp set from the new catalogue. I love it!

There's also a sneak peek of the new Metallic Sequins Assortment - silver sequins, as well as gold, black, clear and white.

I was inspired by the sketch at Just Add Ink and the inspiration challenge at The Paper Players. My Tic-Tac-Toe choices are Sequins, Flower & Yellow.




Edited 14 June 2015 - So excited to report that my card was selected the Winner at Just Add Ink this week. Thanks so much to the Design Team at JAI. :)



I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store (some links not active until 2nd June).

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue are both still current until 11.50pm tomorrow so don't forget to order your last minute items! The BRAND NEW 2015-2016 catalogue goes live tomorrow at 2am (AEST) so if you are still up you can start ordering here! :)

Happy New Year!!!! :)


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

15 comments:

  1. Just stunning Alison! Love the CAS look and those pops of Daffodil Delight and Old Olive! Can't wait to get my hands on those sequins! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison this is a really lovely CAS take on the sketch. You choice of colours really make the images pop big time. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love that set!! It looks fab in black and yellow, the yellow REALLY pops!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Alison! Such a gorgeous CAS take on the sketch and your choice of colours make such an elegant statement. This stamp set is now on my Wish list. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison, just stopping by to thank you again for sharing your beautiful work and to let you know I've CASED this gorgeous card of yours with my first play with this stamp. You can see it here :http://janscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/butterfly-floral-birthday.html Thanks again :-)

      Delete
  5. Talk about CAS perfection!! Loving all that white space around your beautiful butterfly. Your black with yellow colour combo looks modern and fresh against the white and really like how you were inspired by the sketch. So very glad you joined us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with this elegant CAS creation Alison. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing at JAI. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH gosh this is a stunning card! I think that is such a cool colour combo and I never would have thought to use them together.
    I love the addition of the little sequins! It was a pleasure to have your entry this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never disappoint with your gorgeous, clean creations Alison and this is no different. I love the colour combination and the cute little yellow flower next to the sentiment is too cute. So awesome to see you name on the Just Add Ink challenge this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my first time on your blog Alison but I'm very familiar with your gorgeous work, great card love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color combo and sweet butterfly! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on our sketch, Alison. I love the 'vine' image as the horizontal element, and the colour combo you've used is awesome! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Alison. So sweet, bold & bright all in one awesome CAS package. Such a creative way to use the sketch.
    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on winning the challenge with this gorgeous card Alison! Stunning yet simple. Love the colours and I just can't wait to try this stamp set now, it's been sitting here for two or three days now uninked, but that's all about to change thanks to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx