Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty!
Today the challenge is all about CASE-ing from the Valentine's section of the Occasions Catalogue.
CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything. This whole challenge blog is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create. Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.
So check out the Valentine's section of the Occasions Catty and find a project that you would like to try.
There are lots of ideas but here's a few to help you get started -
- CASE a sketch or layout
- Try a colour combo - 1. Stacked With Love DSP (Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Whisper White) 2. Hello Life Project Kit (Basic Black, Crushed Curry)
- CASE an embellishment and use it on your own project
- Make a little treat bag (p8 and 9)
- Make a shaker card (p4)
Most importantly, have FUN and remember it doesn't have to have a Valentine theme.
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Mostly SUO (Stampin' Up! ® Only) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
The paper is from the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack - such a cute selection of Valentine prints, with black and white prints on the back. :)
I coloured my fox image with the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities and used the Colour Lifter to get the furry look on him. The hearts and Number 1 were coloured with Cherry Cobbler (light marker) and Calypso Coral (all 3).
I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found at my online store.
Be sure to visit the rest of the CASE-ing the Catty Design Team and see what they have done this week. We would love you to join us and link up your projects to our blog. :)
The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?