Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Little Buddy Birthday - StampNation

Hi

As I said in my post last week, in 2015, I wish to make more cards with actual people in mind, so when StampNation had a 4th Birthday challenge to make a kids card and my son was going to the birthday party for a little girl from his class today, I thought I would make her a cute little shaker card.



This isn't my usual style, but that's ok because this card is all about the recipient rather than "my style". I thought the birthday girl would like a little dragon with a balloon surrounded by a heap of sequins and stars in a shaker frame. I added embossed texture to the layer underneath and used pink and green as my main card colours.

I hope she thought it was fun. :)

Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx