Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Christmas Bauble - Colour Challenge #11

Hi!

Welcome to another Artful Stampers Blog Hop....and welcome from Alisa Tilsner's page. 

Here are our colours this week:


I had two cards in my mind fighting it out for first place.....here was one of them:





...and here was the second one (inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week)







....aaaand as I'm writing this I realised that I forgot to put a sentiment on my second card....whoopsie! I had one all lined up and ready to go too. Oh well. 

Which one do you like best? Do you ever find you deliver two cards for the one challenge....I know one person in The Artful Stampers always does!....here she is now....Tamsin Adams!


Hope you like my cards. Visit my my online store to purchase any of the supplies used to make it, or click through the links below. 

Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 14,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

CARD ONE:
CARD TWO:

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Love them both - trendy first one & pretty second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Alison. I love the background of the first one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your dilemma Alison. They are both beautiful. I love the use of the Project Life card on the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx