Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - CASE-ing The Catty - Bright & Beautiful Santa & Co Washi Tape - Christmas Card

Hi

At CASE-ing the Catty this week, we are exploring a Colour Challenge inspired by the Santa & Co Washi Tape from the new Holiday Catalogue. The colours are Basic Black, Marina Mist, Real Red and Old Olive

CASE - The acronym stands for COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING. The latest Stampin' Up! ® Catalogue certainly encourages crafters to do just that as it is jam packed with amazing, inspirational projects.

The idea is to feature a section of the Stampin' Up! ® catalogue each week using the projects in the catty as inspiration.



You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations.


Here's a Badge to paste to your blog:


Guidelines


  •   Create a new project for the current challenge (no back linking)
  • Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back to the challenge blog so others can join in on the fun.
    • Let us know what project you CASED and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration. 
    • Only Stampin' Up! products (retired or current) may be used in your projects for CTC Challenges. 
    So let's go!


    I was quite literal with my interpretation of the challenge and used the Santa & Co Washi Tape to full effect on my card.

    I stamped my greeting from Bright & Beautiful onto Whisper White and die cut with an Oval Framelit. The base whisper white layer was de-bossed with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

    I decided that it needed some bling and the sequins from the new Hello December Project Life Accessories Kit fit the colours perfectly!! They are so sparkly and gorgeous.

    I recently got the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies so I took my envelope that extra step and put some Marina Mist DSP in to line it.

    Hope you like my card! All the supplies are below....this would be super easy to recreate as bulk Christmas Card project. :)

    Come and play with us at CTC this fortnight!!

    Cheers
    Alison xx

       

     

    1 comment:

    1. I love the clean lines of your projects Alison, and this one is no different. I the addition of the sequins really give it some pop and sparkle.
      Cheers
      Monique

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
    Peace & love
    Alison xx