Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - The Artful Stampers - Colour Challenge #7

Hi

Welcome to another fabulous Artful Stampers Blog Hop. You would have hopped here from the wonderfully talented Alisa Tilsner....I bet her card is outstanding!

When I saw the colours this week, I really hoped my mojo would spring forth some sort of non-traditional Christmas Card...but no, I was channelling a fun bright birthday card instead!







I also thought I would play in CAS(E) this Sketch this week since it is their 100th sketch....I am a big fan of CTS and want to convey my congratulations in 100 weeks of inspiration! :)

I used Dotty Angles in a layered 'pointy' kind of way.....I tried to stay as true to the sketch as possible using this stamp. 




Here are the blog hop participants this week....please visit and leave a comment along the way. :)

Alison Barclay - ME! 


Hope you like my card! The link table to all the supplies is below. :)
Cheers
Alison

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 14,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?



8 comments:

  1. I am still to purchase this stampset... hmmm you are swaying me to get it this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the Dotty Angles and sequins to mimic the shape in the sketch. A very cheery Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't help but be happy to be the recipient of this bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy card, Alison! I need to remember this color combo. Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheery card - and the Dotty Angles stamp makes it really 'fun' :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun take on the sketch! Love the sprinkling of dots!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx