Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - The Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Stampin' Up! Bokeh Everyday Occasions

Hi

Welcome to The Artful Stampers Blog Hop!

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the sense of community and friendship among the demonstrators. It's sounds warm and fuzzy, but hey....it's all true! I belong to a couple of demo-only Facebook groups in which we share ideas and fun stuff and occasionally we have a blog-hop like today! :)

So if you've ever thought about becoming demonstrator so you can be part of this fun, then come on over and join my 'Monsters Ink' team (remember that you get FREE Designer Series Paper if you sign up this month) :)




So, here are the challenge colours that we were given, and since I am totally addicted to the Bokeh technique and learned a few fun tips from my upline, Alisa....I felt it my duty to make ANOTHER Bokeh card. 

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW....

a) the sentiment stamp is from the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit (I love the stamps in this kit!!) and punched out with the 1 3/4 circle punch. 

b) these 3 ink colours (and many others) are on special ($8.46 per ink pad) until 11.50pm this evening (online orders or phone orders only)

c) the rhinestone jewels were coloured with the lightest Daffodil Delight marker from the Blendabilities pack. I love how these markers can customise your embellishments. :)

b) rather than use Whisper White to create my circle patterns, I sponged over the card stock with Coastal Cabana ink. 


It's always lovely to see how other cardmakers interpret colour challenges, so hop on over to Karlie Yardy to see what she did with the colours. 

If you get lost or want a list of participants....here they are! :)


If you like my card and would like to purchase the supplies through me, the links are in the images below. 


Cheers and enjoy!
Alison xx

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the bokeh look - I must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love this card. and yes I must try this technique...looking gorgeous as always Alison... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, your bokeh card is absolutely beautiful. It has inspired me to try the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I love how the colours blend so well into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Bokeh cards always stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bokeh look! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx