Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Hamburger Box Die - Nordic Noel DSP - CASEing The Catty Challenge

Hi

At CASE-ing the Catty this week, we are exploring the various Gift Boxes and Bags of the new Holiday Catalogue. 

CASE - The acronym stands for COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING. The latest Stampin' Up! ® Catalogue certainly encourages crafters to do just that as it is jam packed with amazing, inspirational projects.

The idea is to feature a section of the Stampin' Up! ® catalogue each week using the projects in the catty as inspiration.



You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations.


Here's a Badge to paste to your blog:


Guidelines


  •   Create a new project for the current challenge (no back linking)
  • Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back to the challenge blog so others can join in on the fun.
    • Let us know what project you CASED and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration. 
    • Only Stampin' Up! products (retired or current) may be used in your projects for CTC Challenges. 
    So let's go!

    I decided to CASE the little gift box on page 14 of the Holiday Catalogue.

    Here's what I made:





    Here's the original idea:


    Isn't it a super-cute box!? It would be perfect for some sweet Christmas treats or for a small gift. I really love the way Garden Green stamps on Whisper White...it is so lovely. 

    Get yourself the Good Greetings sentiment stamp (that's where the 'merry' came from) with any order of $300 until the end of October. :)

    Just drop me an email or order at my online store. All the supply links are below. 

    I hope you are able to come play with us this fortnight. Get some festive crafting happening! 

    Cheers
    Alison x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
    Peace & love
    Alison xx