Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! I Love Lace Wedding Card

Hi

I made this card by experimenting with a heat embossed image and then pressing it into coloured ink and water. The heat embossed image resists the ink thus retaining its pattern, and the coloured inks merge and blend into fun patterns in the background.

I used Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana & Crisp Cantaloupe since they blend so well together.

I cut them into strips and mounted them on black card stock for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch this week. I thought it looked so pretty that it should be a wedding card....so I put a wedding sentiment on it from Label Love and scattered it with sequins (sneak peek from the Holiday Catalogue!) :)

Note - I used the 12x12 (30cm x30cm) Whisper White Cardstock to get this square card (which measures 12 x 24cm when flat)....it is more cost effective when doing square cards as you get two out of one piece. :)



I hope you like my card! :)

Click through any of these images below to be taken to these supplies in my online store. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx