Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Christmas Flower Patch Card

Hi

Here's a card that I made with everyone's favourite "Stamp Set of the Moment", Flower Patch!

I am part of a Facebook demonstrator group called "Elite Stampers" and we love to share ideas with one another, answer questions and generally have a great old crafty time. If you join my team, you will get to join this group too!

The challenge this week was to create a Christmas Card with a non-Christmas stamp set. The sketch at Retrosketches inspired me and BAM.....a Christmas card with the Flower Patch stamp set was born!

I hope you like it.



Cheers
Alison xx



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I LOVE the striped paper!

    Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx