Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Big Shot Bundles - Buy a Big Shot and get a bundle for FREE!

Hi

Excuse me....did I just read that correctly? Buy a Big Shot and get a bundle for FREE!

Yes - it's true!

Buy a Big Shot during August and get one of the bundles below for FREE! If you already have a Big Shot, then you can still take advantage of this fantastic offer and get a bundle at a 15% discount.

If you look closely, there's a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue...yes Bright & Beautiful is a new Christmas stamp set and trust me, you will LOVE IT!



To see all the bundles up close, just visit the Big Shot bundle page at my online store! :)

Click through the images below to be taken to their page. 

It is such an awesome deal.....don't delay!

Cheers
Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx