Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey!

Hi

I saw the sketch at Clean & Simple the other week and completely forgot to play along and make a card for it.

As soon as I saw the sketch I knew that I wanted to use the big sentiment greeting from Another Great Year....sadly it is retired but if you wanted to CASE this card, you could use one of the many 'big' greetings from the current catalogue....oversized sentiments are very hot right now....there's a heap to choose from. I have suggested a couple below in the gallery.

I used a couple of new In Colors...Blackberry Bliss for my base card, sentiment and DSP (from the Moonlight Designer Paper Series Stack) and Hello Honey on my ribbon.

I love these two colours together.....they are rich and vibrant!



Hope you like my card!

Cheers
Alison xx


Materials used:

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx