Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #66 - Stampin' Up! Stars Stencil Mask

Strawberry Slush #2


#ColorCoachJourney 


Hi

You know something, I absolutely love it when the Color Coach throws up a color combination where the three colours literally blend with each other. Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe are three of these colours....the Coastal Cabana blends with Strawberry Slush to give a gorgeous purple and Strawberry Slush blends with Crisp Cantaloupe to give a lighter pinky tone. SO COOL!

Of course I broke out my new Stampin' Up! Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask (stencil) and used the Stars stencil to make this cool ombre background.

I was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch this week. I used the sentiment 'Make A Wish' from the Perfect Pennants stamp set as I thought it would tie in with the stars beautifully.

Instead of using a Banner Framelit, I used one of the Chalk Talk Framelits as it had a cute little space for my Coastal Cabana sequin!





Hope you like my card!
Cheers
Alison xx
Materials used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx