Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Weekly Deals + a new "Best of" Stamp Set!!

Hello

Firstly, have you signed up for my newsletter yet?? No?...then you can do so here. Then you can keep up with all my exciting news. :)





Okay.....April springs forth some cool new deals....each Wednesday in April, Stampin' Up! will be bringing you a new set of deals on a selection of fantastic products. Be sure to check back here or at my online store each week to see what's on sale and take advantage of these great deals before they're gone!


You can be guaranteed of between 6 and 12 products on special each week (including one digital download).

Here are the products for Wednesday 2 April:


Remember that these products are only on special until 8th April! Don't procrastinate with your ordering! :)



I'm also delighted to inform you that Stampin' Up! have release a new "Best of" stamp set called "Best of Snow". Aren't these hedgehogs the cutest things!!?? I can't wait to order mine. :)


Just phone, email or place your order online.

Cheers
Alison xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx