Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Rich Razzleberry Happy Day!

Hi

Just a quick blog post to share this card with you. I have managed to squeeze it in just in time for the Dynamic Duos challenge this week. 

It is inspired by an ombre card that Catherine shared on StampNation this week. I don't have the stencils that she used, but I thought I would play with some Stampin' Sponges over a Mosaic embossed layer and get a similar effect. 

I splattered Gold Smooch Spritz over the top of my Rich Razzleberry sponging....it looks VERY GOOD in real life. :)



Hope you like my card! :)

Remember that you can place an order with me any time at my online store!

If you would like a free catalogue mailed direct to you (Australian residents only), then just drop me an email with your details and I'll get one to you! :)

Materials used:
Stamps - Happy Day
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil 
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Gold Smooch Spritz - on special right now! :)
Accessories - Gold Bakers Twine
Tools - Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponges, Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch, 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I just read your comment at Dynamic Duos, and I wanted to come and see some of the cards you did for the challenges...they are all so nice...wish I had time to comment on all. Like you I will miss that challenge...I didn't find time to play too often...but I loved looking at the cards submitted for the challenges...always found some awesome inspiration there from both the design team and the people playing the challenges...People like you...smile...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx