Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #13 - Sketched Birthday - Pals Paper Arts

Pink Pirouette Card #1
Dear Stampin' friends,

Yes...I am still going ahead with the crazy idea of blogging my way through the Stampin’ Up! Color Coach and I have NO plans to give up...regardless of a waning mojo....I have started at the beginning of the color coach today with Pink Pirouette. I'm not terribly into 'pink' so thankfully the Design Team at Pals Paper Arts have provided this awesome sketch and I threw the combination of Pink Pirouette, Pool Party & Crumb Cake at it. The cupcake image is from "Sketched Birthday".


Here's the card.....I'm not sold on my little flower/vintage brad embellishment...I thought it would add flair, but I think it detracts from the main stamped image now... **sigh**


Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used
Stamp - Sketched Birthday
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Black Stazon
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla Textured CS, Pool Party, DSP of Pink Pirouette/Crumb
Cake/Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper, Watercolour Paper
Accessories - SU Rhinestone, Vintage Faceted Designer Button
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Aquapainter, Stampin' Sponges, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch,

7 comments:

  1. Too sweet and you used your pink very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your embellishement! What a sweet, sweet card. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the silver glimmer paper and buttons...just the perfect bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and cool! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx