Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #10 - Hello Lovely

Bermuda Bay Card #1
Dear Stampin' friends

Today we welcome Bermuda Bay to the Stampin' Up! family!! On my self-imposed Color Coach Challenge journey, I find myself using Bermuda Bay with another couple of bright bold colours....Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry.

I wanted to use some of the stamps from the new Hello Lovely stamp set....and I threw a few others in as well for a bold one-layer statement.

There's also a sneak peek from our upcoming Holiday Catalogue.....the 'XOXO' is from an exciting new product that I can't tell you about just yet....but it is going to be FUN!

This is a really easy & fun card to make....it would be great for a teenage/tween-age girl I reckon...





Don't forget you may order any of these supplies at my online store.Cheers
Alison xxx

Materials used:
Stamps - Hello Lovely, Hearts a Flutter, "sneak peek"
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Cardstock - Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Accessories - SU Rhinestone Jewels
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL


2 comments:

  1. What a fun and pretty card. I really like Bermuda Bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce....yes, I can fast see it becoming a favourite colour. :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx