Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 3, 2013

My mission.....and I've chosen to accept it....

Hello Stampin' friends!

After returning from the Stampin' Up! Convention here in Brisbane last month, my mind was swimming with ideas as to how I could challenge myself and inspire others.....so I present to you my exciting....and also quite probably insane....idea:
 



YEAH BABY!!!!


....so....over the next 12 months, I shall do my best to bring you some fun and cool cards using all the wonderful colour/color combos from the Stampin' Up! Color Coach.

Be sure to check in regularly to see how I'm going and offer encouragement :)

....and some orders would be totes awesome too!!! :)

You can order direct from my online store , send me an email, or call me on 0413 405 139! :)

Cheers!
Alison xxx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! That's a BIG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx