Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Patio Party DSP

Hi
This card was made a while ago for a friend's birthday....it was based on the Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch #216, but I didn't load it up in time for the challenge on their site.

I used Stampin' Up! Patio Party DSP and teamed it with Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse cardstock. On the Whisper White cardstock, I created a lattice pattern using the Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate. Too easy!
The sentiment was stamped and then trimmed with the Decorative Label Punch to give it an interesting border, and I postitioned this under the Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon and decorated it with some tiny pearls.

I really like this card and it was so simple and easy to make. :)

Bye!


     Materials used:
Stamps - Create a Cupcake
Ink - Primrose Petals
Paper - Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Accessories - Pearls, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Glue Dots (for bow), Decorative Label Punch, Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx